Whether you call them green beans or string beans or even snap beans, this delicious vegetable is a nutritional powerhouse.
Rich in vitamins and minerals, green beans are my number one recommended vegetable for clients wishing to make homemade food for dogs.
· Vitamin C – supports immune system function and collagen production
· Folate – necessary for DNA synthesis, repair, and methylation
· Potassium – helps support normal muscle contraction and relaxation, and proper nerve function
· Polyphenols – can help manage inflammation and inhibit the growth of bacteria, including canine oral bacteria.
· Insoluble fiber – helps bulk stool to promote healthy elimination
Plus, dogs love them!
Looking for a yummy snack for your dog that won’t break the bank? Grab a few raw organic green beans. The crunch is irresistible.
For more pet health and lifestyle information, please visit HealthyPetCoach.com.